4.10.2013

Floral finds for Spring

Hello lovely readers! Sorry for not posting as much, I'm very busy and I'm very bad at organizing my time. By the way, the other day I went to Barcelona and I bought some things that I want to show them to you so as soon as I can I'll do a post, I also want to do a post of me wearing different oufits, I really need more time (or organization)! So today I wanted to talk to you of the floral print because is one of the prints we see more at Spring, first of all because in this season is when all the beautiful flowers pop-out. I've been looking in the different online shops for nice floral clothes and accessories and I've found really nice things, here you have my florally selection, happy Spring to all! Much love, bye!

¡Hola queridos lectores! Lo siento por no publicar tanto, estoy muy ocupada y no soy nada buena en organizar mi tiempo. Por cierto, el otro día me fui a Barcelona y he comprado algunas cosas que quiero enseñaros a todos vosotros, tan pronto como pueda voy a hacer un post, también quiero hacer un post de mi llevando diferentes oufits, realmente necesito más tiempo (o organización)! Así que hoy os quería hablar del print floral porque es uno de los prints que vemos más en la primavera, en primer lugar porque en esta temporada es cuando todas las flores hermosas salen de sus capullos (suena muy grosero lo se, pero este es el nombre...). He estado buscando en las diferentes tiendas online ropa y accesorios con print florales y he encontrado cosas muy bonitas, aquí tienes mi selección floreada, feliz primavera a todos! Mucho amor, bye!

Floral Spring


Lucca Couture sun dress
€44 - nordstrom.com


Pull Bear quilted jacket
€47 - pullandbear.com


Diane Von Furstenberg high rise jeans
€69 - theoutnet.com


Lc lauren conrad
€20 - kohls.com


Floral skinny jeans
€31 - boohoo.com


H M h m
€29 - hm.com


River Island floral skirt
€26 - riverisland.com


River Island cotton pants
€19 - riverisland.com