12.08.2014

Top 5 Autumn/Winter Beauty Products

Hello lovely people!
Today I'm going to talk about the beauty products I love using during the Autumn and Winter months. Obviously during these months the weather gets colder so our skin gets drier and specially our lips crack very easily, so we need products which gives us that extra boost or that extra hydration; the following products are the ones which help me achieve that.
Don't forget to tell me your favorite products in the comment section!

1. ''Eight Hour Cream'' by Elizabeth Arden
Price: 34€













In the Elizabeth Arden webpage they describe this product as ''legendary, award-winning skin protectant that does more than soothe sun-burned skin, rehydrate chapped lips, and heal rough elbows and calluses [...] keeping legs, lips and eyelids shiny; eyebrows in place; and cuticles perfectly manicured''.
This product is simply amazing, it has a balmy texture and I mainly use it on my lips when they are quite dry because in matter of seconds it moisturizes and gives a beautiful shine to them, I also use it on my elbows as I get very dry elbows easily.

2. ''Creme de Corps'' by Kiehl's
Price: 33€













This is hands down the best body moisturizer I've ever tried. It smells lovely and has a very buttery texture but it's not sticky or oily at all, it gets rid of any dry patches on your skin and just leaves your skin looking gorgeous and hydrated. What I specially love about this cream is it's quick absorption and the fact that it doesn't contain parabens, glycols or silicones (this is always a plus).

3. ''Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion'' by Kiehl's
Price: 24€













A few years ago when my mum got into the Kiehl's addiction one of the first products I tried from the brand was this lotion, I loved it so much but when it finished I don't really remember why I didn't repurchase it. A few weeks ago I bought it again and now I remember why I used to love it so much, it's the perfect facial moisturizer for an oily skin: it's not oily or drying, it just leaves your skin looking balanced and glowing (NOT oily).

4. ''Rosehip Oil''
Price: From 5-20€ (Depends on the brand)













Rosehip Oil is an amazing natural oil which my dermatologist recommended me a few years ago that doesn't only help you with dry patches and dry skin, it also helps you with scars from acne or any other kind of scar. I use one from my local pharmacy so it's not from a well known brand, but I've been told that this one from Trilogy is great and it's more accessible to buy.

5. ''Thermale Spring Water'' by Avène
Price: 12€













This product is great for sensitive skin, it's a thermal water which does a similar function of a toner but I wouldn't define it as a toner. This product helps to calm, sooth and balance your skin, I use it before my moisturizer, I spray it in a cross shape, I let it sink into my skin and then I remove the excess with a tissue with a tapping motion.