Today I want to show you my current makeup routine with some pictures within the process. On a day to day basis I try to wear very minimal makeup and I make sure that whatever I put on my face is nice and blended. These products are my favorite right now because they are all affordable, easy to apply and with a natural finish.
1. Foundation and Concealer: I use the True Match Foundation by L'Oréal Paris in the Shade N2 Vanilla and I apply it with a makeup sponge by Better or with the Expert Face Brush by Real Techniques, then for concealer I use my Clarins Instant Concealer in the shade 01 and I use my ring finger to apply it as it helps to melt the product in the skin, but sometimes I also use the makeup sponge.
3. Blusher: I use the MaxFactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in the shade 14 Soft Pink, to apply it I use my fingers or a stippling brush by Better.
4. Mascara: I use the Clarins Be long Mascara, which by the way it's amazing, a review is coming up very soon.
5. Eyebrows: First I use the medium brown shade in the Brixton Brown (022) palette by Rimmel London and later I apply the Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown.
6. Liner: Finally I use the Avon Glimmerstick eyeliner in the shade Blackest Black.
And that's the final look! Much love, Julia xx