11.12.2012

How to wear: Ripped Jeans

So happy to be back and to do a fashion post! In this post I'll show you some ideas of how to wear ripped jeans. If I'm honest, I don't wear them a lot but I like to see people wearing them, because if someone combines them well, they can look so so good! The first look I'll show you how to wear them if you want to wear them in a chic way and the second look is to wear them in a chic way, both looks look so good and I think after making this looks I'm going to buy some :)

Estoy tan feliz de estar de vuelta y hacer un post de moda! En este post voy a enseñaros algunas ideas de cómo usar los ripped jeans (que son los jeans que están ''rotos''). Si te digo la verdad, yo no los uso mucho, pero me gusta ver a la gente que los usa, porque si alguien les combina bien, pueden quedar tan bien! En el primer look te mostraré como llevarlos si quieres llevarlos en estilo casual y el segundo look es si quieres llevarlos solo de estilo chic, los dos looks quedan muy bien y creo que después de hacer estos looks creo que me compraré unos :)


How to wear ripped jeans in a chic and casual way




Studded chic



Ripped Jeans inspiration:






Love,
Julia Coldwell