11.13.2012

My favourite blogger: Chiara Ferragni


Today I wanted to talk to you about Chiara Ferragni. She's one of the most famous egobloggers, she is my favourite of all of them, her blog is The Blonde Salad, I visit it everyday. She posts her daily looks, the places she visits with her boyfriend Richie, the events they've invited her or the collaborations she does with different brands, not a long ago she collaborated with Louis Vuitton. But what I'm going to talk you about is her style, I love her style, she doesn't have one style that she always wear, she mixes a lot of different styles so one day she can dress up like a rocker and the next day she can dress up chic. Doesn't matter what style she mixes or wears, it always look so so good. Lets look some of her looks and you'll see that they are all of different styles.

Hoy os quería hablar de Chiara Ferragni. Ella es una de las top egobloggers, es mi favorita de todas ellas, su blog es The Blonde Salad, lo visito todos los días. Hace posts sobre sus looks diarios, los sitios que visita con su novio Richie, los eventos que la invitan y las colaboraciones que hace con diferentes marcas, hace poco colaboró con Louis Vuitton. Pero de lo que os voy a hablar es de su estilo, me encanta su estilo, no tiene un estilo que siempre use, ella mezcla un montón de estilos diferentes, así que un día puede vestirse como una rockera y la día siguiente se puede vestir chic. No importa qué estilo mezcle o lleve, sus looks siempre son tan tan acertados. Echemos un vistazo a algunos de sus looks y veréis que todos son de estilos diferentes.


Sport


Elegant


Sport Chic


Elegant Chic


Casual


Chic Preppy


Rocky Preppy


Cute Chic

Really, I don't know how she does it, I love every single look. I really recommend you to visit her blog :)
PS: I don't own any of these photos ;)

En serio, no sé como lo hace, me encanta cada look. Os recomiendo muchísimo visitar su blog :)
PD: Ninguna de estas fotos son de mi propiedad ;)

Love,
Julia Coldwell