1.12.2013

I LOVE SALES!

Good Night everyone! How are you? Hope you are perfect. Today I recorded a video with my friend Ariadna, it's a video where I show how to do three easy hair styles. I hope I can uploaded in Tuesday because I still haven't edited it but I think you are going to like it :)
So new year is here, that means that the sales are here too (yaaay!). I'm really happy with this year's sales because looking at all the online shops I found some good sales in very nice clothes and accessories. I decided so to show you my favourite things that are in sales. Lots of love to everyone!


Buenas noches a todos! ¿Cómo estáis? Espero que estéis perfectamente. Hoy grabé un vídeo con mi amiga Ariadna, es un vídeo donde muestro cómo hacer tres peinados fáciles. Espero poder subirlo el martes porque aún no lo he editado, pero creo que os va a gustar :)
Así que el año nuevo está aquí, eso significa que las rebajas están aquí también (oeee!). Estoy muy contenta con las rebajas de este año porque viendo todas las tiendas en línea, he encontrado buenas rebajas en ropa y accesorios muy bonitos. Así que decidí mostraros mis cosas favoritas que están en rebajas. Mucho amor a todos!