2.03.2013

Get the look: Cara Delevingne (nº2)

Good morning lovely people! How are you today? Hope you are very good. So Yesterday I was in a working mood so I did some Get the look sets that I'm going to show you in the future posts. Today's outfit is of Cara Delevingne, as I said a million times, I love her and her style. This outfit is the typical combo I already talked to you: Black leather jacket, jeans, plain white shirt, black boots and black bag, but this time there is also a plaid blouse. This combo I use it a lot because it's so casual and comfy and you can wear it any day. Hope you like it, much love!

¡Buenos días a todos y todas! ¿Cómo estáis? Espero que estéis perfectamente. Pues ayer me sentí muy trabajadora por eso hice algunos sets de Get the look que ya os iré enseñando en los posts futuros. El outfit de hoy es de Cara Delevingne, que como os he dicho un millón de veces, me encanta ella y su estilo. Este outfit es el típico combo que ya os había hablado antes: Cazadora negra de piel, jeans, camiseta blanca normal, botas negras y bolso negro. Este combo lo uso mucho porqué es muy casual y cómodo y lo puedes llevar cualquier día. Espero que os guste, mucho amor!

Get the look: Cara Delevingne (nº2)