2.04.2013

Get the look: Miranda Kerr

Hello lovely people! This is another Get the look post, because as I said, the other day I did a few sets of this type. This look is of the beautiful Miranda Kerr and I really like it, It's a perfect outfit for spring or summer, I'm sure I'm going to wear a similar outfit when the hot weather comes again. I love Miranda's style because it's so chic but at the same time is also casual, her street looks are always perfect. Hope you like it, much love!

¡Hola a todos y todas! Este os otro post de Get the look, porqué como os dije, el otro día hice unos cuantos sets de este tipo. Este look es de la guapísima Miranda Kerr y me gusta mucho, es un outfit perfecto para primavera o verano, estoy segura que llevaré un outfit similar en cuanto llegue el calor otra vez. Me encanta el estilo de Miranda porqué es muy chic pero a la vez también es casual, sus looks de calle siempre son perfectos. Espero que os guste, mucho amor!

Get the look: Miranda Kerr