2.13.2013

Zara's obsession with tigers

Good morning lovely people, early post, I know! How are you today? Hope you are very good!I don't know if you noticed, if you look a lot Zara's webpage or you go a lot to their shops, that they have plenty of things with tigers: dresses, t-shirts, even slippers... So I decided to look in their webpage and look for everything with tigers, I've found thirteen things, that's crazy! But I love tigers so I'm happy they have so much variety to choose. My favourite has to be the grey sweater (even it's in the kids section, I think it can fit me!), because it makes me think of Kenzo's sweater and I really like it, but you know, it's quite expensive, so I think I might buy the Zara one. So I hope you like this post, tell me in the comments if you like clothes and accessories with tigers and if you think they are going to be a trend, much love!

Buenos días a todos y todas, temprano post, lo sé! ¿Cómo estáis hoy? Espero que estéis muy bien. No sé si os habéis dado cuenta, si os fijáis mucho en la página web de Zara o váis mucho a sus tiendas, que tienen un montón de cosas tigres: vestidos, camisetas, incluso slippers... Así que me decidí a buscar en su página web todo lo que tenían con tigres, y encontré trece prendas, esto es una locura! Pero me encantan los tigres, así que estoy feliz de que tengab tanta variedad para elegir. Mi favorito tiene que ser el suéter gris (aunque sea de la sección de niños, creo que me puede caber!), porque me hace pensar en suéter de Kenzo y me gusta mucho, pero ya sabéiss, es bastante caro, así que creo que compraré el de Zara. Así que espero que les guste este post, decidme en los comentarios si te gusta la ropa y accesorios con tigres y si pensáis que van a ser una tendencia esta temporada, mucho amor!