3.18.2013

Musical Monday

Hello lovely readers! How are you today? Hope you are very good. So today I wanted to share with you some of my favourite songs right now. This are the songs I listen when I want to relax or when I want to cheer up a little bit. I also was also  thinking to do a Spotify list, what do you think? Because is the easiest way to share with you my favourite songs. I would also love to hear your favourite songs and singer, so leave me in the comments all the names and I'll listen to all of them. So I hope you like this songs, much love, bye!

¡Hola queridos lectores! ¿Cómo estáis hoy? Espero que estéis muy bien. Hoy quiero compartir con vosotros algunas de mis canciones favoritas en este momento. Estas son las canciones que escucho cuando quiero descansar o cuando quiero subir el ánimo un poco. También estaba pensando en hacer una lista de Spotify, ¿qué os parece? Porque creo que es la forma más fácil de compartir con todos vosotros mis canciones favoritas. También me encantaría escuchar vuestras canciones favoritas y cantantes, por lo que si me decís los nombres en los comentarios las escucharé. Espero que os gusten estas canciones, mucho amor, bye!




Telekinesis-Coast of Carolina


Ed Sheeran-Lego House


Andrew Belle-In my veins


Mumford & Sons-I will wait



The Jungle Giants-She's a riot