3.26.2014

Get the look: Olivia Palermo (III)

Hello lovely readers! If you had read this blog for a long time you would know that my fashion icon and favourite it-girl in the whole world is the one and only Olivia Palermo. Her style is always flawless: it's the perfect mix of glamorous chic and trendy with a touch of casual pieces in some of her outfits, she knows how to combine perfectly a Zara or Totshop piece with other ones from luxury brands. That's why I've decided to dedicate my second post of this new journey to her with a ''Get the look'' post which I looove to do, with one of her recent outfits.
I hope you like my finds and try to recreate this look, if you do make sure to send me a photo on twitter or instagram with the hasthag #GetTheLookWithJuliamuch love.




(Images from Zimbio)



Monochrome Chic



Julia Coldwell