3.25.2014

Hello, Spring

Hello lovely readers! I don't know about you but when I hear the word Spring I think about all the pretty flowers showing up on the fields, afternoons having ice-creams near the beach with a little and comforting breeze and hikes on the mountains enjoying the beautiful nature; but in fashion terms, for me spring shouts pastel colours (that by the way, they are a very big trend this year) and flower prints. And as it is just around the corner, I thought I could show you a few outfit ideas introducing the hottest trends right now that I just can't wait to wear; it's all about crop tops, sheer details, shift blouses, white on white, collar button-downs, fringe on everything, bomber and boxy cropped jackets and tea length skirts.
So with that been said, I hope you like these outfits, much love.

Ice-cream afternoon