7.22.2015

My music picks of the week

Hello lovely people!

I love music and I'm pretty sure you love music too, because let's be real here, everyone loves music. You know, music is a very big part of my life, every-single-day I listen to it; it can change my mood in just a few minutes. That's why I would love to share with you my music picks of the week, but what I would love even more, is to hear your music recommendations in the comments section. I ALWAYS read all of your lovely comments and I know you have great taste in general, I mean, you are reading my blog ;) So I'm sure your music taste will be as fab.

1. 'Cause I'm a Man - Tame Impala
The perfect song to listen while you're sunbathing or laying down next to the beach or swimming pool. Veeeeery chill.


2. Girl from the North Country - Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash
Everyone loves a little Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash in their life. While you're listening to this song picture yourself laying down on the grass watching a clear sky full of stars... It's just the perfect situation, am I right?


3. Tiny Dancer - Elton John
This has to be one of my favourite songs ever and I never get tired of it. Loved it since I've heard it in one of the first episodes of ''The Office'', anyone remembers it?


4. Don't Stop (Color on the walls) - Foster the People
This is a cheer-me-up song which will probably lead to you dancing on your bed and you are so welcome.


5. Ordinary People - John Legend
He just knows how to melt everyone's heart, doesn't he?


6. Between the bars - Eliott Smith
I'm in love with this song, have been since I've  heard it on the film ''Stuck in love'' and lately I've been listening to it again non stop. It's just a beautiful song.