8.03.2015

Get the look (for less): Taylor Swift

Good morning lovely people!

Get the look posts are one of my favourites to do, but I hadn't done one for some time so I thought it was about time to do another one. If you don't know what these posts are about, I basically chose a few outfits from a celebrity and I try to find similar clothing pieces but for less money, because usually their outfits cost hundreds or even thousands of euros. Today I chose these three outfits from Taylor Swift because lately I've been totally loving her style and they are all really wearable. I hope you like these outfits because I've worked really hard to find all these pieces. Don't forget to leave me outfit or celebrity requests in the comment section and I'll try to do it as soon as possible.

Get the look: Taylor Swift

Get the look: Taylor Swift (II)

Get the look: Taylor Swift (III)

Links to buy the clothing of each outfit: