1.15.2013

Check out my Tumblr!

I like to be in a lot of socials networks because then you can follow me in more than one social network and  know me a little bit better seeing the things I like and love, the things that inspire me, the quotes I like and then (because I follow back always), I can see the things you like too. So recently I created a Tumblr account and I think it's really cool, I'm quite obsessed with it (like Lockerz) and now that it's all cute decorated I wanted to show it to you. It's named Julia's Things and if you want to check it out click here. I also want to show you the latest photos I reblogged, most of them are of models and fashion. Hope you like it, much love!

Me gusta estar en un muchas redes sociales porqué entonces me podéis seguir en más de una red sociales y así me podéis conocer mejor porqué podéis ver las cosas que me gustan o que me encantan, las cosas que me inspiran, las frases que me gusta y también (porqué siempre sigo de vuelta), puedo ver las cosas que os gustan a vosotros. Así que recientemente he creado una cuenta de Tumblr y creo que es una página muy cool, estoy bastante obsesionada con ella (como con Lockerz) y ahora que lo tengo todo decorado muy bonito os lo quería enseñar. Se llama Julia's Things y si le queréis hacer un vistazo dale click aquí. También os quería las últimas fotos que he rebloggeado, la mayoría de ellas son de modelos o de moda. Espero que os guste, mucho amor!

This is how it  looks :)

Así es como se ve :)


_____________________________________________________________