7.19.2014

Fashion Essential: The white T-Shirt

Hello lovely people!
As you might have noticed there is a new design in this blog, I really like it because now it has more of a minimalistic style and I think it looks cleaner, I liked the other design but I got bored of it as it was very pinky and very 13 year old me. So what do you think about it? Do you like it? Okay so let's stop the rambling and lets talk about today's theme: the white T-shirt. I can't even tell you how may basic white tees I have in my closet, they are just so convenient, you can dress them up or you can dress them down and today I'm going to show you how you can wear them and you'll see in how many ways and styles you can wear them. So let's get started, enjoy!

INFORMAL but EDGY



Afternoon Ice-Cream Chic




on the edge of green


It is over all chic



I stole my boyfriend's jeans




W&W


Tropical Boho



Question of the day: What's your fashion Essential?

Much love,
Julia