We all know that even though we might have everything we think we need, IT'S NEVER ENOUGH. Am I right ladies and gentleman? We all have a wish list in our head of the things we desire to have and this is my current one. My wish list is quite large but I divided it into the beauty things and the fashion things, I'll explain you a little bit of each thing. (WARNING: Your wish list might get a little longer after reading this post, you are welcome #sorrynotsorry) Enjoy!
1. ''Coco Noir'' Perfume (Chanel): This perfume has a blend of grapefruit, Calabrian bergamot, rose, narcissus, rose geranium leaf, jasmine, tonka bean, sandalwood, vanilla, patchouli and white musk frankincense (I looked that up, I don't have such a refined nose to know that). This is a great night perfume and every time I see a Chanel counter I love spraying it but you know, it's Chanel=pricey so until I don't have the money or the reason to splurge on it, it will remain in my wish list. But trust me, when you see it, give it a sniff, you won't be disappointed.
2. Colour-Coded Eyeshadow Palette in Dolce Vita(Charlotte Tilbury): This palette is so gorgeous: first look at the colours, 4 beautiful neutral shades (I'm all about the neutrals) with a little bit of shimmer, second look at the packaging, it's such a luxury. This palette has been around for quite a long time so a lot of the beauty youtubers that I follow have it and do tutorials with them and they look SO GOOD. You can do from simple eye looks to very glam/night out looks with these all skin type flattering shades. Nothing else to say...I WANT IT.
3. Powder & Sculpt Brush (Charlotte Tilbury): This brush has a tapered end that allows you to contour (yep, I've been trying to get into that) your cheeks just under them, highlight on top or powder lightly under the eye zone or the T-Zone very precisely. It is a very soft brush and doesn't apply a lot of product at once, allowing you to build up the products and not having harsh lines.
4. Pro to Go Eye/Cheek Palette (Lorac): This palette just has everything you would need for a look: you have six neutral eyeshadows, two blushes and one bronzer in a little tiny packaging that you can carry wherever you want, it also has a mini brush, much appreciated.
5. Lipstick in shade Shy Girl (MAC): I love a good peachy neutral lip and the other day my friend was wearing this shade and the minute I saw her I asked: What lip color are you wearing? (Beauty psychopath right here, anyone else? Hope so...), it's such a flattering shade and you know how great MAC formulas are, need it.
6. Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz (Bobbi Brown): This has five bars of pearlized pigments that you can use on the lids and the cheeks and it create a soft pinky glow. This does the most beautiful effect, actually I'm inserting here a video by the gorgeous Tanya Burr as she uses it on cheeks and lids and as you are going to see, the effect is beautiful.
7. Naked Basics Palette (Urban Decay): (Yes, more neutrals) This compact palette has six neutral shades and it's basically all you need for your everyday looks. And I' trying to find an excuse to splurge on it even I have similar shades but I don't find any... It just looks so convenient.
8. ''Sì'' Perfume (Giorgio Armani): From the first time I smelled this perfume I fell in love and as the Chanel one I always spray it on me when I find a Giorgio Armani counter and as the Chanel one, it's very expensive. It's a very sweet perfume at the beginning (well and later on too but not as much) but then it changes into a more of a fruity smell. I looked on the web to see what it has on it: cassis, vanilla, patchouli, freesia, may rose, ambroxan and woody notes.
9. Micro-Blur Skin Perfector (Kiehl's): This is basically a primer that reduces the appearance of your pores and smoothens your skin texture. I have large pores and I read so many good reviews on this product so I can't wait to use it, people also say that it helps your makeup to last longer. YES.